Blogging and other Social Networking Platforms are integral to Good Communication Skills?

Sunday 2 March 2014

4 unforgettable years in Amity

A very Good morning to our esteemed Founder president Mr. Ashok Chauhan, vice chancellor Mrs. Balvinder Shukla , all HODs , faculties and my fellow friends. I Harshveer Singh perusing my graduation in Computer science and Engineering stand before you to discuss my 4 years of life in Amity University.
The time has come to bid everyone goodbyes where one of the most amazing and joyful ride of my life is coming to an end. I still remember the first day when I entered the college. My dad settled me in the hostel and I was not exactly nervous but rather I was excited for a new life where I would be managing everything on my own. Entering amity first thing I noticed was this huge sports field and the H block where it was like a food court in a mall. Everything was present there like milk store, fruit store and departmental store as if like it was a home away from home. Then was the first day of class when I don't know anyone but I know that these are the people with whom I have to spend the rest of my 4 years so I thought will I be able to make friends? . But soon I got the answer and I made so many friends out of which some became my good friends and some very close. One of the most important thing I would miss about my college life is the time spent with friends. First year I was new to college life and everything. It took some amount of time for me to get to know how things work in college and what is the place to go for different kind of work. First year we used to have all classes and that to till the end of day so it was kind of frustrating but then all my tiredness went away after I played soccer and spent time with my friends.

Each semester was new. Subjects were new so were the faculties but one thing remained permanent and that is my friends and amazing time spent with them. I’ll miss the 5 minutes break talks between every class and the joy when a teacher is absent and there after some random plan to go out. Semester kept on passing by but our habit of missing classes, not giving tests and copying assignments never changed or improved. We all are still the same. Sometime your get good marks sometime bad but the joy after results are declared is another fun part which I would miss after college.
Sanghatan and Amity youth fest are the two biggest events in Amity when you can either participate or work for the success of the event. I tried for Sanghatan but due to my knee injury never got chance to play in the tournament.
In my case each semester improved me as I became a better person. I got to learn new things, tried new things and face different kind of challenges many times. Every time the assignments, class tests, exams and projects made me a stronger person mentally and physically and a person who can face any kind of challenge or pressure at any point of life.

Now I am at last semester of college life and it seems like it was yesterday that I just entered college. Last semester is very emotional as the number of classes is less and everybody is busy with internships or placements so one spend less amount of time with your friends. After coming in the last semester there is a huge difference in me as compare to the first semester. I can bunk college anytime I want, I can give exams without studying and I have stopped caring about attendance but these are bad differences. The good one are I am a better person, I can face any challenge anytime ,I can work under stress and finally ready to face the corporate workd. At this point of time I got to know almost everyone around me even my teachers. It is hard to think or imagine that my college is about to be over and there will be no more of college fun with friends but I am happy for all my friends who are placed and are going to start a new chapter in their life. But the college memories will always remain in my heart and my friends will always remain with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment