Blogging and other Social Networking Platforms are integral to Good Communication Skills?

Tuesday 18 February 2014

4 years at Amity by jaganjot kaur

A very good morning to all of you. On behalf of all my batch mates I welcome you to this final farewell function that has been organized for us. The time has come when we shall say our final goodbyes to each other with a very beautiful chapter of our lives coming to an end. Today we will have a few students to share some of their experiences with us.
Four years ago when I entered this university I had no idea of what lay ahead of me. It was the first time I had left the safe boundaries of my home and parents and entered into a new world totally. I was afraid, not knowing what to do where to go an whom to ask ; even asking someone for a direction seemed to be so difficult. My first week at Amity was a scary experience.
As days went by things became better. I made new friends and moved around with them. In the first semester we were very ideal students doing everything on time and in the correct manner and also enjoyed ourselves a little. As we moved into the higher semesters it became more of enjoyment and less of studies. As a result during our semester exams we had to study a bit too much. This was how my college life was going on. On a personal level I improved a lot. Having to make all the decisions on my own with no one to turn to and also bearing the consequences of the wrong choices I made transformed me to an all new level. I became more responsible and level headed. I learnt to face challenges and the negativities of this world.
Though all the years spent here are special in their own way but my final year at Amity is the one I shall remember and miss the most. In the last year we had very few subjects and had a lot of free time so we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.
With just two months to go before we say our final good bye to this wonderful institution I have realized that one of the best phases of my life is coming to an end. How I hope and wish that time could just stop here! Amity has given me great experiences and some of the most memorable moments of my life. Running like madmen to make it on time to the first lecture, copying assignments, begging the teachers to free us before time and just sitting for hours together in the H block without anything to do; I am going to miss all of it. Last but not the least I would like to thank our president Mr. Chauhan, staff members, sub staff members and my lovely friends for making my stay at Amity a wonderful one. You people have made me realise that life is indeed beautiful so d the best you can.

Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment