Blogging and other Social Networking Platforms are integral to Good Communication Skills?

Monday 17 February 2014

MY JOURNEY AT AMITY UNIVERSITY

MY JOURNEY AT AMITY UNIVERSITY

Good Morning respected Dr Ashok Chauhan founder president Amity University, Prof Balvinder Shukla acting vice chancellor, Dr Abhay Bansal HOD (CSE), other HODs, faculty members, parents and my dear friends.

I, Ankit Uppal, graduating B.Tech in Computer Science & Engg from Amity School of Engg & Technology find great pleasure in sharing with you all, my journey at Amity University. These four years in Amity have been the driving force in my life. I came in Amity University as a person who would study well but lagging in other spheres of life. I was nervous in earlier days of the college due to a major shift in environment.
But, as time passed by, I developed great courage and personality in my life. I grew not only in the technical sphere by polishing various Computer Science subjects but also personally via help of various Value Added Courses our college provides such as Communication Skills, Behavioural Science and Foreign Business Language. I became a person who one can entrust both in personal & professional life.

There were some tough times also when we had to study about eight hours in a day and also when we had to do projects in technical arena but our deep understanding and support by the faculty members helped us cross all barriers. I am really thankful to my faculties for the utmost support, guidance and the values they fed in me.
I am also thankful to my dearest friends & class fellows who have motivated and helped me throughout my journey at Amity and made my journey even better and joyful.

I am happy to report that I had been shortlisted by Wipro as a technical engineer and great future is awaiting me. I would again thank all people involved in my journey at Amity and special thanks to my parents for all love and support. My journey at Amity has been a wonderful story. Hope you all have a bright, healthy and happy future.

Thank you for listening to me so patiently. Thank you. 

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck for Wipro and for your future endeavours.

    ReplyDelete