Blogging and other Social Networking Platforms are integral to Good Communication Skills?

Monday 17 February 2014

About My college life...............

Good morning to respected HODs and faculties and dear friends .My name is Akansha Aggarwal .I am a part of Amity University for last four years. I am glad to share my college experience with all of you. It is very difficult to believe that the four years of college comes to an end.

First day of college? I still vividly remember my first day in college. I was so excited and nervous in meeting new people. It was a bit difficult at first to be with people I never knew. I didn't know how I should behave just to fit in. The atmosphere at Amity University is very cool and amazing. People came here from all around the world.

College life is way different from secondary school life. First week of college is orientation week. When the second week arrived I met some classmates. They are friendly. Every time we would meet up, we will never fail to recall how we were back in college.  As time passed on, staying up late nights and trying to finish last minute assignments was a weekly affair. The gathering we had is full of enjoyment.

I really enjoyed studying all the different subjects. During these four years at amity, I had the most fun in my life. During our final year, companies came for hiring and we were sitting for placements. We also had to make a major project during this time. This time is very stressful for me. It taught me the value of being organized and time management.

College is a dry run of the rest of my life. It's a training ground for me on how to be successful and become good people. It has a good as well as bad experience in my life .It taught me how to behave in different situations. It provides me the opportunity to communicate with different people. It brings a complete transformation in my personality. I will going to  miss those days throughout my life.

Thank you for your kind attention.    


No comments:

Post a Comment