Blogging and other Social Networking Platforms are integral to Good Communication Skills?

Thursday 20 February 2014

AN EXTRAORDINARY EXPERIENCE OF MY COLLEGE LIFE


As soon as we turn 18, we are filled with aspirations, fear, excitement and the adrenaline rush to be a part of college life and make it memorable for a lifetime. Mine was no different. I have used this platform to make a few but best of friends, gather the courage to present myself, be an extrovert and use the knowledge in real life applications.
July 2010 performed a 360 degree turn in my life. The environment was no more protective, I had to take care of myself for the most little of issues. College was unlike school where classmates usually were of the same thinking level as I was of. Here, everyone was different in terms of the places they came from, the lifestyles they led and of course their perspective of judging matters. Adjustment thus became a must. From the first day at college, we were put through ice-breaking sessions that helped us interact with one another; bridge courses that made us revise the subjects we were already familiar with and assignments that judged our skills in Computers.
I am a part of dual degree which definitely led to additional subjects of MBA along with the usual ones we studied each semester. Initially, this was a little exhausting as we worked six days a week instead of five, but slowly I realized my potential in the subjects that were taught and it was no more a routine for us. With studies, results tagged along which definitely improved in my case as I realized the importance of a good score.  
Friends and fun have made these past years thrilling than everbefore. It’s been a ride of a roller coaster with incredible people like RaghavShashankShubham and Archit who made sure that I didn’t feel left out in the worst of situations. Yes, I have watched back to back movies. Yes, I have feasted on food. Yes, I have screamed my lungs out while I danced and sang along with everyone else. But only because I had to make sure that these years left me with some of the greatest memories, forever friends and best of all worlds so that whenever I looked back, I would not stop smiling.
Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment