Blogging and other Social Networking Platforms are integral to Good Communication Skills?

Monday 17 February 2014

Life at Amity

I still  remember my first day in college.I was so excited in meeting new people. College felt like a liberation for me since I was far away from my family. It was my first time to be separated from them.I was really excited about everything new college,new friends and  the thing i was eagerly waiting for was my hostel life .Hostel life where to start from, i got my cute , sweet  and my closest friend in hostel ,my roommate. It was fun meeting  her.

The first week was introduction week,we had to introduce ourselves to the class.As each individual share a little something about themselves I learnt that we are all creative in our own ways.And we are all here to activate that creativity to achieve the best from it.From there I made new friends.Some share the same passion and some differently.But it's cool,our differences of interest are simply another thing that makes life more unique.College was fun after making new good friends hanging out with them, attending classes from 9:15 to 5:50 we all hated it but we had attend them .
Its a whole different vibe in college.It's not the same as high school.The freedom of not having to wear uniforms anymore.We can now wear whatever we want according to our own style cause no one's going to scold you.It was fun.First semester was boring soo many subjects to study like physics,chemistry ,maths the subject i hated the most. No classes to bunk strict teachers but slowly we discovered many new things and it was amazing. 

As the time progressed  we explored new hanging out places .I still remember the pressure of assignments and vivas before internals and majors,that panic stuations ,insanity that we go through exams .
I just cant believe that the 4 yrs of amity is coming to an end all the fun ,craziness,excitement before fest ...waiting for 1 to 2 hrs just to get a glimpse of a celebrity everything is comin to an end.good things come to an end .These memories are unforgettable i will cherish them whole my life and friends i made here will be my friends for lifetime.


No comments:

Post a Comment