Blogging and other Social Networking Platforms are integral to Good Communication Skills?

Sunday 16 February 2014

Those Were the Best Days of My Life

Good morning esteemed Founder president Sir, respected HODs and faculties and my dear friends. My name is Abhishek  Jain, and I am a student of the 4 year full time course of Computer Science and Engineering of the reputed Amity School of Engineering and Technology. It is my honour to be standing on this stage because today marks the end of my 4 years at Amity University. The last 4 years have been filled with a variety of experiences and happenings. But most of all, it has helped me grow and become the person I am today.

I still remember beginning my college life 4 years ago. Back when I first entered Amity for the orientation sessions, I was a nervous yet enthusiastic freshman. Like everyone else, I was trying to adjust to the sudden change of environment, and the unexpected barriage of work pressure. This period taught me the value of time and how to manage my workload. I also made a lot of friends during this period and got to know new and interesting people.

I really enjoyed studying all the different subjects, both the core and the non core subjects. The next two years were to be even more interesting both on the academic front and the personal front. These were the years when I had the most fun in my life and learnt the value of friendship and also time management as I had to juggle work with leisure. These 4 semesters played a crucial role in molding my personality and inculcating values in me.

Alas, the final year came and I was left with just 2 semesters before my term at Amity would end. This was the time when the companies came for hiring and we were sitting for placements. We also had to make a minor and a major project during this time. It was a new experience especially the major project as it was worth a lot of credits and the first time I had undertaken a project of such complexity on my own. It taught me the value of being organized and time management, as I had to give presentations in a timely manner.

Being in Amity has been a terrific experience. It has given me lot of memories that I will cherish for the rest of my life. Looking back, it certainly was the right decision to get into this University as it has made me the person that I am today. I would like to thank all my teachers and friends for the lovely time I spent with them and the memories they are leaving me with.

Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. First Year indeed taught us how to handle workload. Good Speech!!

    Best of Luck for Future endeavours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have had a lot of good time. Cant believe that we have been together for such long time, 4 years!! Had the best of moments together. Hope you have a bright and happy future.

    ReplyDelete