Blogging and other Social Networking Platforms are integral to Good Communication Skills?

Tuesday 18 February 2014

THE AMAZING FOUR YEARS AT AMITY

Good Morning to all of you, I ,Taskeen Kamaal, of the graduating batch of 2014 is here to describe my experience of four years at the reputed institution ,Amity University. It feels like these years have passed in just a blink of the eyes.

Everyday at the college was a new experience, we figured out ourselves each and everyday, making friends, bunking classes, giggling and chatting in H-block, doing every idiotic and fun thing that will make us laugh so hard that stomach pain starts.

I can never forget my first day at Amity walking past through those big gates at gate-1, when I first came here for my interview, only one thought coming to my mind “How much will I have to walk more?” . Besides that I was wondering that this might be the college that I will get into and start a new life of being a college student and eventually I did .

The first day in the college I was very nervous but excited to meet new people and welcome those new faces into my life. My classmates were very welcoming and polite which made me a little less nervous. The first year of college was a very hectic one, having classes straight from 9 to 6 , abundance of homework, running here and there for labs and classes from one room to another. In the first year every one was deep into studying and getting good grades but as the days went buy each and everyone started enjoying the college life more than spending time for studies.

As the second year started, the burden of studies began decreasing andclasses became more fun as the actual engineering computer subjects started, which also we bunked and flew off to GIP, parantha points, cafeterias, the most crowded and happening H-block.

As the third and fourth year came , we all had made friends for life, some unbreakable bonds were made which will remain in our life ahead for a long time. There were also obstacles in between these relationships but everything came to a good end.
The last year came and everybody was immediately worried about the placements and the major project work, all have had ended these successfully and didn’t forget to let them affect our “FUN” time, and we continued to have blast.

Still it is unbelievable that these extremely good and memorable days are coming to an end. Whatever obstacles,difficult situations, problems came we will still remember the BEST part of this college life and will cherish it forever. And also will keep everyone in our hearts the best friends, the friends, teachers, even foes, who made this experience a really wonderful one.

I would like to end my speech from a quote from Ally Condie:

“Growing apart doesn’t change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled. I’m glad for that.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment