Blogging and other Social Networking Platforms are integral to Good Communication Skills?

Tuesday 18 February 2014

4 years at Amity




A very  good morning to esteemed founder president Sir, respected HODs, faculty members and my dear friends. Words don’t come easy to me when it comes to speaking on an occasion like this. Throughout my college life, I’ve seen batches of students being bade farewell by the college and in all those times, I’ve feared the day when I’ll be among those stepping out of the doors of this institution for ever. Today, the time seems to have come for me too to make a transition from present to history.
An episode of my life is over, and perhaps the most important one, but the greatest happiness lies in the fact that it couldn’t have been more memorable. Today, as I’m here to bid you goodbye, I’d like to share a few of my experiences with you.

I guess most of remember the first day when we stepped into the college. When we were sitting and filling up some forms. We sat silently, rather than filing up those forms, we were sizing up each other. The place was unknown with an entirely different surrounding with a whole lot of new faces.
We have also given a lot away and I am not talking about the innumerable internal tests or the project submissions or applications for attendance. We have given away our immaturity and truly realise now how to be professional. It’s really heartening to see that most of us have started balancing our lives. I still remember our mischief in the class room, teasing each other, laughing out loud on a silly joke, reading a novel in maths class, eating other's lunch boxes before break, fighting on petty issues, , crying over each other's shoulders, and lot more which is hidden in deep in my heart and of everyone's around here. These memories are just too valuable. These walls of our classroom have known so many great moments of our friendship and fight; these walls are like our second home. Especially in the last two semesters. I have seen a lot of people have become serious about academics.
I take this farewell speech as an opportunity to thank those people, who in way or another have mixed up with my life, who made impact in my studies and made me see how beauty life can be. I take pride in my friends who have stayed beside me through the days of happiness and sadness and to the unending support of my teachers and their advices.
Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment