Blogging and other Social Networking Platforms are integral to Good Communication Skills?

Wednesday 19 February 2014

4 years in Amity

Good morning esteemed Founder president Sir, respected HODs and faculties and my dear friends. My name is Saurabh Sharma, and I am a student of the 4 year full time course of Computer Science and Engineering of the reputed Amity School of Engineering and Technology. It is my honour to be standing on this stage because today marks the end of my 4 years at Amity University. The last 4 years have been filled with a variety of experiences and happenings. But most of all, it has helped me grow and become the person I am today.


I am  graduating B.Tech in Computer Science & Engg from Amity School of Engg & Technology find great pleasure in sharing with you all, my journey at Amity University. These four years in Amity have been the driving force in my life. I came in Amity University as a person who would study normal but lagging in other spheres of life. I was nervous in earlier days of the college due to a major shift in environment.
But, as time passed by, I developed great courage and personality in my life. I grew not only in the technical sphere by polishing various Computer Science subjects but also personally via help of various Value Added Courses our college provides such as Communication Skills, Behavioral Science and Foreign Business Language(GERMAN). 

I was a normal student scored always average pointers,but i was always keen to learn new things. 

The major change comes into my life is now i try to understand things with my understandings as well as the behavioral ethics and skills taught by my teachers.
I can solve many issues and problems in my life with these techniques like solar system activity,johari window etc.

There were  times also when I had to study about eight hours in a day,only before the exam night and also when i had to do projects in technical arena but our deep understanding and support by the faculty members helped us cross all barriers. I am really thankful to my faculties for the utmost support, guidance and the values they fed in me.
I am also thankful to my dearest friends & class fellows who have motivated and helped me throughout my journey at Amity and made my journey even better and joyful.

 I would again thank all people involved in my journey at Amity and special thanks to my parents for all love and support. My journey at Amity has been a wonderful story. Hope you all have a bright, healthy and happy future.

Thank you for listening to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment