Blogging and other Social Networking Platforms are integral to Good Communication Skills?

Tuesday 18 February 2014

4 years of Amity = n number of lessons

A very warm good morning to respected Founder President, HOIs and faculty members. As we bid farewell to each other, I am experiencing a whole new unknown range of emotions. Here I’ll be sharing my wide range of experiences with AMITY UNIVERSITY. I am not here to criticize or appreciate the past four years of my life but I am here to speak the truth. Amity University Noida taught me “n number” of lessons; some were harsh while others were inspiring.  

After being in Amity, I have learnt how to give my best in the least time possible. Assignments, laboratory files and even Minor Projects—all these last minute efforts have given some sweet and bitter fruits.

The hectic time tables have given me a painful vision of my futuristic office hours. But I don’t blame those “time tables” anymore as they were at least helpful in giving me a “mock training” of my “future professional life”.

My rational being never permitted me to believe in the role of destiny but Amity made me believe in “the luck factor” which is highly distorted in my case. My hard work had never got its desirable recognition but now I have adopted a mantra
“Either I will win or learn, I will never loose”
Amity has helped me to “learn”, the winning part is still awaited. 

Nevertheless, Amity has provided with best infrastructure one can ask for and seriously no criticism in this matter. I HAVE LEARNT TO SEE THE BEST IN THE WORST IN AMITY.


Here I shall take my leave and wish you all a very promising future. Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment