Blogging and other Social Networking Platforms are integral to Good Communication Skills?

Thursday 20 February 2014

time to bid goodbye

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen! Respected chancellor maam,director  sir and all the other professors, and my dear friends. I am standing here to talk about what defines Amity.
From the very first day,when I had enetred college as a fresher with no idea about the new world that awaited me, Amity had shown me that my decision of being a part of the amity family was a  good one . While I was aware of Amity's magnificance since i did my schooling from there ,i was yet to see all Amity had to offer .

Amity gives you the platform for you to invent and reinvent yourself everyday from the ample opputrunities and platform it provides its students ,to the warmth and nurture given by it .

The one thing il take back from this institution is will  be the point about believing in oneself and trusting your dreams ,because if you believe in yourself then no obstacle can stop you from achieving those dreams.

2 months from now im going to miss all this ,giving farewell speeches ,seeing teary eyed classmates infront of me, proud faculty and this moment .As i stand here one last final time,all im going to say are two words . Thank You ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment