Blogging and other Social Networking Platforms are integral to Good Communication Skills?

Monday 17 February 2014

4 Years in Amity University

A very good morning to all present here I am Gautam S. Prakash from 8CSE4. I hope that everyone's test went good. Unfortunately I was unable to attend the class, and so I missed the test. I am really hoping to be marked based upon the post that I am going to make on the blog.

So, today I stand before all of you, to walk you through my journey in Amity University. It was important for me to mention “University”, because I have been with Amity since class nursery, and to share my experience about “Amity” would mean asking all of you to bare with me for very long time.

Being an engineering student, I have been in the university for 4 years, and the experience has been amazing. I still very vividly remember my first day, in this huge campus. I entered from Gate No. 1, and had to take a long walk to E-block. I sat on the back seat at first, but then I thought it might give out a bad impression to the teachers, so then I shifted to the middle rows. Sitting among new faces, I was interacting with people around me, making new friends, being excited to attend classes. Well, the excitement soon faded away, after learning that we had classes till 6 that day.

First semester was very exhausting, not just because of the classes, but because as being new to the university, each day brought a new place to be explored in the university in the break as well as trying out different cafeterias in search for the best one amongst all. Exploring around the outer periphery of the university and trying out all the Maggie and Parantha points. Soon being well familiar with everything around, the routine set in, each day started to fly away. Assignments, vivas, and the busy time-table became a routine. Along with this, calculating attendance to bunk classes, and go out with friends used to be a part of the routine.

Soon the first semester passed by, and the second started. The main excitement that came along with the semester was the fest. Participating in every event possible, and staying back till 11 PM in the college to attend all the fests till the end, each day making memories, having fun with friends. It was all amazing.

As the semesters progressed, along came a lot of new experiences and excitements. From the happiness of subjects such as EVS, physics and chemistry going away and the main engineering subjects coming in, to being scared after being scolded my teachers for not completing the assignments, and from being scolded by marshals several times for not wearing i-card around the neck, each day some way or the other brought new experiences along with them.

Soon this place, became an integral part of our lives, the place started to feel like a second home. As the semesters progressed, the timing of classes started to shorten, but the timing of leaving the college still remained the same. If the classes got over early, going out to GIP and EOD, and then coming back to college and goofing around friends, it has all brought amazing experiences and memories that will be remembered forever.

Time just flew by, and today when I think about it, its hard to believe that it has already been 4 years, it just feels like yesterday I was walking in the campus for the first time, nervous as to how my experience will be.

Now as the journey is almost to the end, with the last semester going on, most of us knowing the next step ahead to be taken in life, and few of us still deciding, it's still hard to say goodbye to this place. The memories created, and the experience shared shall never be forgotten, and the bonds and friendships created to be maintained forever.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, these four years have passed by so fast, it feels as if it were yesterday we walked in the campus.

    Best of luck for the future.

    ReplyDelete