Blogging and other Social Networking Platforms are integral to Good Communication Skills?

Monday 17 February 2014

My Episodes of Life at Amity

A very  Good Morning to esteemed founder president Sir, respected HODs, faculties and my dear friends. I, Iti Tandon welcome you all  on behalf of the graduating batch 2014.
While I  was sitting with  my friends, I  had a feeling of eagerness, accomplishment and fear of exploring the unexplored . It was the very same feeling I  had four years back  when I had the orientation session in the very  same hall.
From the excitement of new pattern of studies, new environment, new friends, new fights to serious bouts of homesickness, the on- and off-campus party scene, the madness of college fests and everything else I encountered it all  as I got the first real taste of freedom aka ‘first year’ . First  year  taught me the importance of self discipline and policing. Day  long classes almost  killed the mischievous plans I had as a college fresher but I  got many  companions in my  misery who  gradually  became friends and later the only reason why I used to come to college.
By the starting of Second year , I was well  adjusted to  the college . As far  as academics concerned , I had my  ‘strategies’ to  pass subjects like mechanics and physics which I  failed to understand even  after several attempts and score good in other subjects that  could help  me in securing a decent ‘CGPA’ . I joined the literary club of my college which  gave me a chance to  learn and explore new things.
Third year got a ‘techie’ out of all  of us with  the months long internship and extra-credit projects. It gave us the exposure and experience that was needed for the survival in the corporate world waiting  ahead us. We were also acquainted with the hard work and dedication needed to get a  placement .  By that time, it was the fun of under-table ‘instagram-ing’, coping assignments, making lame excuses and excitement of valentine week that  kept us going   .With the onset of fourth year, the college burden got reduced to campus placement and successful completion of the major-project which had become a priority to each of us.

Today as my journey of graduating from amity has come to an end, I  can remember several moments of joy, knowledge , experience . I  met  mentors  who  taught and corrected me time and again. I have tones of moments of endless laughter and silly  fights. I have four year long journey which transformed me from a school  student  to  a  graduate ready  to a part  of the corporate world. I would like to thank  each one of you  for being a part  of ‘My Episode of Life At  Amity’ .

No comments:

Post a Comment