Blogging and other Social Networking Platforms are integral to Good Communication Skills?

Tuesday 18 February 2014

Best days of my life at AMITY 

A very good morning to esteemed founder president Sir, respected HODs, faculties and my dear friends. I welcome you to this final farewell function of batch 2010-2014. The time has come when we shall say our goodbyes to each other with a very beautiful chapter of our lives coming to an end.
It was a great experience being here. Four years I learnt many things now when I look back I feel the changes. It’s the similar feeling I had when I passed out from school four years back, how time changes and how life keeps on moving without a pause. People come, people go, we laugh we cry. Some really low moments, Some really high. Life is so beautiful in its own way. In my last 4 years of B.Tech I met many people, I was attached to many. And worked and enjoyed with everybody. I have learnt how to meet deadline by completing a week long assignment overnight. All those group tasks which compelled us to stay up all night with our whatsapps on. All those frequent semester exams.

My first day at college is an important event of my life. For me it is an unforgettable day which will remain in my mind forever. During my school days, I heard lot about college life from my elder sisters and brothers. I was curiously awaiting for the day when I would start my college life. Everyone always told me that college is so much fun, and it is so much easier than high school. I dreamed of the college life that I would have. I have realized, with this in my first year in college, that the life in college is beautiful as well as challenging

These 4 years of my life were really good. I know what I have learnt I can sense the changes in me. I met some really great people. I was encouraged, appreciated, criticized and discouraged time to time. In the first semester I was not satisfied with my result I was upset. But that semester taught me to learn and become better with every step. Moment when I was encouraged was the fifth semester when I scored very good marks. There are so many people who were always there for me as a life supporting system
Everybody expects from their family because they are the people sent by God for us. It’s very difficult to find people outside family from whom you can expect. And I am one lucky person. I met such people at every step of my life.We had lots of fun on the campus. We were noisy, unruly, and had our share of excitements. We used to treasure our free periods when we did not have the classes. The campus had lots of food joints in H-Block, whenever we got a free period, we enjoyed there.

It is feel like that yesterday, I have joined my college. Only few days remain after which, we all have to put our first step in the corporate world. So, All the best and keep smiling.  


Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment